Print this page

Fuller Graveyard

Fuller graveyard was originally on the west side of the chapel and contained graves dating from approximately 1769-1891.

Around 1977 with the development of the Newlands shopping centre the memorials were moved to a gravelled yard on the east of the church buildings and the few bones found were cremated and interred at Kettering Crematorium after services at Fuller Church.

Many stones are still legible and there is also a burial register. Some interesting tombs are those of the Fuller and Gotch families and of Martha and Beeby Wallis. For a complete list CLICK HERE.

Since 2000 the graveyard has been planted with flowers and shrubs.